Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Friday, February 6, 2009


I am Competitive, Organized, and Centered.
Competitive
I'd rather win than simply get along in most situations. When I know I'm right, I would rather argue my point than compromise. I am not always interested in getting along with others in a group, especially if it can mean losing my identity.
Generally, those with a high score on the "competitive" trait hold leadership positions in industry and are exhilarated by risk-taking both in their professional and personal lives.

Organized
I like to think a task through before I embark on it. If it's the slightest bit complicated, I make a list (even if it's only in my mind) and methodically work my way through it. When I have a goal in mind, I'm not satisfied until I reach it. I am not one of those people who ignore the details, and I don't understand how anyone can get anything accomplished without thoughtful planning ahead of time. But I can be messy.

Centered
I often feel balanced and on top of things, even when those around me are freaking out. I'm in a pretty good state all the time, and not subject to drastic mood swings. I don't usually react before I think; I am not ruled by your emotions.

No comments: