Monday, March 31, 2008
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Monday, March 24, 2008
Sunday, March 23, 2008
- or call, 1-888-DTV-2009
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Friday, March 21, 2008
I had good intentions today. But I got lazy. The yard needs tending to and I had planned to take advantage of my day off. But my arms just weren't into all the raking I had planned. So here's to a day off and using it to do nothing. Absolutely nothing at all.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
- Why did everyone wake up late today making traffic hell?
- Why was the carbonation on the diet coke fountain machine turned up so stinking high?
- Why did he wear those ugly red shoes?
- Why must she wear panties under those horrendously tight pants?
- If you sprinkle when you tinkle, why can't you be neat and wipe the seat?
- Did I really expect to get out from work at 5 pm?
- Since Christianity was borne from Judaism, why aren't Jewish Holidays in the USA celebrated as national holidays too?
- Why doesn't my dog think to scratch my back?
- Was Jeremiah really a bull frog?
- If tomorrow turns out to be a really bad day, is it still Good Friday?
And if you're wondering... Yes... I thunk all those thoughts today.
Par for the course, in my world. Join me?
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Monday, March 17, 2008
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Monday, March 10, 2008
The above operation was again in effect this past Sunday and Monday. This is when the State Police are charged with keeping the roads safe from speeders. Generally they are targeting higher than normal traffic patterns. This one coincides with Spring Break. Are you kidding me?
I'm sure their efforts will be lauded as a job well done and rightfully so.
In comparison, it's a better tactic than the ill conceived higher penalty fine laws that were passed last year and revoked (I think) this year. But I can't help but feel that using the Air Land and Speed approach is a crutch to demonstrate that our State Police can be useful.
I would much rather see them doing their jobs on a daily basis on I-64 and I-95.
Why don't they exercise the same determination 365 days a year?
As a matter of fact if they aren't applying this measure that often, what exactly are they doing?
"I think I can, I think I can, I think can!" The little engine that could, did.
True and steady, he kept at his job and was successful.
But then, we are speaking of the State Police that thought Staples Mill Road was out near the Airport 10 miles away from the place my car took a bullet.
I can't expect them to use their brains.
Bitter Thomas? Just a bit.
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Friday, March 7, 2008
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Monday, March 3, 2008
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Burst patina of the brackish room
Clamber, stand, agile feet
Garrulous girls make you neat
Then drag male retinue to their doom