I'm bringing in the new year perfectly quiet and alone. And I'm enjoying it. I prepared my resolution packet by stopping by a few stores tonight. I purchased the following:
- A carton of cigarettes
- Orange Juice and a 6 pack of Coca-Cola for my Bocci Ball: Mix with Amaretto
- A Mr. Goodbar Candy Bar
- Pretzels for my Guacamole
- A Virginia Lottery New Year's $20 Ticket
This is just part of my annual ritual to be defy the gods of resolutions. I also plan to sleep in late. I wonder if I can fit the 7 deadly sins on my schedule for tomorrow?
- Lust, I'll probably surf some porn on the net
- Gluttony, the Bocci Ball and the Candy Bar is not all I'll be eating
- Greed, I have my lottery ticket and I purposefully didn't buy a male friend a Christmas Present.
- Sloth, I might not shower and I will be sleeping in
- Wrath, though no longer a dominant part of my personality, I think I can find a target of aggression.
- Envy, hmmm - yeah I'm jealous of and admire the bodies of hot sexy men
- Pride, I am the Supreme Commander of the Universe, after all
Yeah, I'm not making any friggin' New Years Resolutions. And I'll be wonderfully content with that decision. *woot*
Happy New Year - Everyone
Enjoy your extra second of time in your day!