Thursday, February 28, 2008
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Monday, February 25, 2008
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Friday, February 22, 2008
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Monday, February 18, 2008
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Saturday, February 16, 2008
- WaWa But they only reference Domestic sources, not specific entities.
And possibly - though I'm a bit confused by their corporate organization:
- Sheetz They only say they use major refiners.
And if you happen to be on the west coast of the USA, then try these:
The average price of regular gas in Richmond, VA is $2.89 as of today. Sunoco is at $2.77 at one location. But - as you "buy american" you may want to reconsider how far you are going to take that notion. Because, just thinking about the vehicles that haul that liquid around... barely a scratch of those behemoths is made of domestic made products. Shall I continue...??
Friday, February 15, 2008
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Well it looks like I'm on a food blogging binge at the moment. My mouth collided with the Collisions variety of Doritos:
- Doritos Collisions Zesty Taco & Chipotle Ranch Flavor
- Doritos Collisions Hot Wings & Blue Cheese Flavor
But you may want to check the actual Dorito's link. Sadly, my computer and also my dial-up connection hinder proper loading.
Tonight I was enjoying the first on the list. Wow, these are fantastic. Food Lion, or grub kitty as it is affectionately knicknamed by several friends and me has had them on sale 2 for the price of one. Run - don't walk. Except you Kelly, I don't want to be blamed for ruining your girlish figure.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Monday, February 11, 2008
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Generally speaking this picture is of a car turn signal. I know you may be shocked. But these decorative glittery things do exist. If you are aware of their existence and you live in the City of Richmond and it's surrounding counties you may be interested to know that they serve a purpose. They keep drivers like me from slamming into you at 85 (excuse me, 60) mph. These ornamental devices have the ability to advise me in advance that you plan to turn at a 4-way intersection and that I should move into a respective passing lane (having used my turn signal in advance). It helps me to move on, rather than sit and wait on you to turn while all the other Nascar fans speed by us both, just sitting there with you talking on your cell phone.
- While sitting on the ‘john,’ does your ‘thang’ occasionally go for a slight dunk or swim?
- Is the toilet paper roll hanging with the open end to the outside or inside of the wall?
- When releasing said #1, do you grace the throne by standing before it or sitting upon it?
- Is your TP single-ply or cushy two-ply?
- This may be TOO MUCH INFO but I just have to ask - one swipe to call it ‘finito’ or multiple?
- Do you dwell on the ‘john’ reading the newspaper/magazine or make a quick exit?
- Does that moment in the ‘john’ bring a degree of clarity?
So of course it begged to be answered:
- Not in the morning.
- Outside, because it's easier to avoid the hanging-chads. If I'm OCD about anything, it's those.
- The supreme commander of the universe sits at his throne.
- I'm a 2-ply guy. There's too much danger in using single. But I avoid too much cushiness because that stuff tends to leave behind renters.
- Very rarely have I been visited by the ghostie-poos. Multiple is reassuring.
- Depends on the urgency, but normally I've got some goofy material to read.
- It's better than a snickers candy bar.
And, you may be wondering if my posts are going to have a central theme of the nether-region. Because, recently I posted about *poofs.* While I hope not, I will tell you that I did succeed in my Bean mission thanks to friend Wayne's Chili. Day One - no problem. Day Two - Man I was giggling all day long. And oddly enough I didn't even need scented hand lotion.
Friday, February 8, 2008
I am a Banana
I am mellow, easy going, and a total softie on the inside. People find it really easy to get along with me. I suit most tastes.
I'm very sweet and not boring or ordinary. I have an attraction to the exotic, and I could show up anywhere... doing almost anything!
I'm spirited, energetic, and a total kick to be around. I'm also quite funny. My sense of humor is on the goofy side, and it fits me well.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
NYS?? But Thomas, you're in Virginia. Well I'm originally from the fine state of New York. I specifically hail from the tourist city of Saratoga Springs. The Albany-Saratoga Sub Vets Memorial Foundation, Inc is a Not-For-Profit Corporation and Museum and a 501(3)c tax-exempt organization. The Foundation has received a provisional Charter from the NYS Education Department as a Foundation and Museum. They request support of the Submarine Veterans in the Albany, NY Capital district to help build a Memorial and Museum in tribute to New York State Submariners. This will benefit the purchasing of a museum site, construction of a building and a memorial site for all NYS submariners who have died and the collection of museum artifacts and for documents that will be available for research. The museum, memorial and the research documents will be available to the public. You can help by becoming part of the worthy effort.
Their membership includes men who have served on submarines from WWII to the present. Associate membership includes any person who has served the submarine force in construction, training, operations or in any capacity, which assisted the submarine force. They are dedicated to ensuring that this vital force is remembered.
I'll probably write about this as an ongoing effort. This is a worthy cause to recognize these men for their efforts to protect our country. My father was a navy man and is part of this effort. Just because you're not in New York, doesn't mean that you cannot support the cause. Thank you for your consideration.
Check it out: http://www.albanysaratogasubvets.com/
Contact: Al Singleman Jr., Foundation Chairman 518 399.4810
Albany-Saratoga Sub Vets Memorial Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 4150
Schenectady NY 12304-0150
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
I'm a romantic. I know what romance is and I like to be that way. *Giggles* but I'm one of those lucky fellas that likes to be a loner. How about that for irony. I've been in relationships. A couple long term, mostly short term and thank goodness for the really brief ones. Last year I had a brief and frustrating relationship at Valentine's Day. So I'll be happy to celebrate it with myself and not some annoying whiney asswipe.
Go spend your money. Have a great Valentine's Day everyone!
hoo-hoo hoo hoo !!!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Monday, February 4, 2008
Sunday, February 3, 2008
I'll have to work on my Mighty Mantra and Amalgam it with:
- GL Mantra: “In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil’s might beware my power… Green Lantern’s light!” and the
- MM Mantra: "Here I come to save the day, that means that Mighty Mouse is on his way. Yes sir, when there is wrong to right, Mighty Mouse will join the fight. On the sea or on the land, he gets the situation well in hand."
I'm open to suggestions, so if you have anything creative let me know. Yes this is one effort to be interactive. Also, the avatar didn't "stick" to the blog overnight and I'm not sure why, any thoughts on how to get him to be permanent?