Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fierce Friday

The weather has made posting this entry a pain in the ass. I'm on dial-up and the rain is just making everything react slow. Even my brain feels a bit foggy. OOH Oooh Fog - durn if my car windows weren't so foggy today that it even took the heater some time to cut through the thickness. Yes I could have wiped the windows, but then I would have had streaky windows and I just despise that. *anyone that has seen my windows with Solomon's snot all over the passenger window can keep their traps shut, thank you.* Well none of that is what I'm actually wanting to yadda-yadda about. Tomorrow - Friday, or maybe Today, your now-Friday will be a Full Moon. Can't you feel it in the air? I can. My knuckles are getting all tight and my shoulders are getting achy. Good thing too, because I need the wolf to break free on Friday so I can have one fierce day of attacking my work like I had last Friday. Two days off this week has put me behind a bit. So, while I didn't have to stress over last weekend's long weekend, since I work on a rolling calendar work volume, as the days roll along the work can catch up to you. Sort of like driving with cruise control and not paying attention as much as you might should, when the car in front of you has not used their brakes, yet slowed down. Oopsie, cars on top of you all of a sudden. That's how our work volume gets. Well, here's to having an AaauuUUUWESOME Friday.

2 comments:

Jadielady said...

I'm hoping its awesome, but considering how looney people already were on Wednesday, all I can really do is hope.
*is very amused that my safety word is "Ructums"

JJ said...

my word is close to office space's company name "innettenc" which makes me giggle.

I'll try not to bother you today, though you may want to stop by my desk sometime.