Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Indigo Girls Concert

<--- This is Chicken Man
He may not be the Indigo Girls' version of the Chicken Man, but I don't think that matters so much. Especially since they didn't sing that song during their concert.
*
The concert was well attended. I was surprised so many people actually knew the words to most of the songs. The girls really seemed to appreciate the fact that the audience was singing their songs so well and loudly.
*
Even I sang, and I'm no singer. And with my raspy voice from all the illness recovery, I was often out of tune. But I didn't give a crap. I was happy and glad I went.
*
*They still could have played Chicken Man!!*
*
Thanks for going JJ.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I would have loved to have seen them. I've been to their concerts like 5 times or so. It's always such a good time. Glad you enjoyed it.

Unknown said...

our friend stacy went and loved it...