I haven't decided yet what Murphy will look like. But today, he's looking a lot like Oscar the Grouch. As you know, I'm trying to get work done, chores accomplished, laundry completed so mom doesn't throw a hissy fit when I walk through the door, get the dog to friend Wayne's for dog-sitting duty, and get my ass home for sleep.
- Richmond traffic sucked today - Get the hell out of my way.
- Haircut - Just cut it like I want it and don't kavetch about it.
- Money - Can you move your ass a bit faster at the ATM machine please!!
- I got all those letters done and you can't even review them? Don't you know I'm on a deadline here - no pun intended.
- Thank you Legal Mind that helped, ever so slowly, but HELPED! thank you.
- Thank you for approving my bereavement time, when I knew I could have it all and you were being a tad bit of a bitch about it. MANAGERS!!
- TRAFFIC - RED LIGHTS and more people in my way!
- Get dog to Wayne's!! - Noooo he decides to park his ass under the Florida room where I can't get to him. Making me have to take him over in the morning.
- Laundry! Crap almost forgot about laundry.
- Damn I still have to pack and look at me blogging
I'll be out of commission for a week but I will be back.