Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hell Bound




Golly, Gee-Whillickers! I'm supposed to do good in my job. I am charged with fighting for a yes when and wherever possible. I'm a problem solver, a fixer, a mediator and closer. Lately, I have had to provide more negative feedback than I like. It's an emotionally high-stress position that deals with yellers, complainers, whiners and the like. But I generally pride myself in fighting for "what's right."
-
One person that I have helped numerous times in the past, recently hit my "no." Which in fact really means, Sorry I can't do that for you and neither can god. She complained about me and called me "Rude."
-
But the best gripe from a customer, so far to date in my job, said that he was turning the matter over to the God of creation... In due season He will punish me for my actions and I will be well aware of this when it happens. He would hate to be in my shoes when God exacts His wrath. "It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Hebrews 10:31).
-
I'm glad I was wearing my lucky underwear that day, or I'd take that "curse" to heart.

3 comments:

Jadielady said...

Don't worry about it, the way I see it, I did the act that was so heckworthy, so I guess I'm driving us there :)

JOEY said...

Not sure exactly what you do for a living but it must be REAL powerful for someone to curse you like that!! Don't let em get to you and always keep a clean pair of lucky underwear around. It looks like they really came in handy. Mine just seem to get me in trouble!!! ;)

JJ said...

Well, when you are shoveling *^%$^% all day it can wind up on you sometimes.

"I love it when you go all biblical. It makes me hot!"

Sorry it was a South Park Moment.