Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Rant


  • Tuesday night television stinks. It's nothing but reality shows.
  • Rain connotes wetness. Wet pavement means that you will slide more. Use your brakes gently people and I know I blogged about your durn directional signals, they do exist!
  • Dude in front of me in the check-out line. Don't pay entirely with pennies - It serious pisses me off and is not as funny as you seemed to think it was. That's why I looked at you like that you moron.
  • I swear, if I ever have children - they will be "right" in the head, I promise.
  • I'm not overly intelligent, but don't blame me if your not competent and don't have a lick of common sense.
  • Mediocrity may satisfy some, but it sucks to me.
  • I let Susanna Hoff influence me into a Manic Tuesday. Damn Her!!

-----

Wednesday morning I'm listening to "Happy" by Sister Hazel.

I'm going to listen to it and repeat it and repeat it and repeat it.

Then, when I pull into the parking garage, I'm playing "Starfish."

I'm gonna friggin have a better day tomorrow if I have to hurt someone.

1 comment:

JOEY said...

I hope "Happy" is much more influential than "Manic Monday" was.

Happy Wednesday!