Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Sunday, August 17, 2008

1:6 Wins

If Jason Lezak were a 20 oz bottle of Diet Dr. Pepper I would gulp him down. Kudos to him for bringing up the rear twice in men's swimming, bringing home the Gold!!!
*
And that's saying alot because I really can't stand the taste of Diet Dr. Pepper or Dr. Pepper for that matter. The above picture is the very lame 1:6 prize that I won by playing the Indiana Jones IV - Dr. Pepper bottle cap code contest. Whoopdie doo! How lame is that. So I sent the picture to Jadielady because she's big on the little guy in the picture. It's meant to be screen wallpaper. I'll pass.

2 comments:

JOEY said...

Living in the home state of DRPR i have to disagree. DIet DRPR tastes as great as DRPR which is heavenly.

Jadielady said...

Tehee. Plus I'm a huge dr pepper fan. Well, now a Diet Dr Pepper fan. Its all I drink.
*hides the coke that came with my pizza last night*