Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Blatant TAGS

Idle Eye/BreenLantern Tagged me. So here are my answers to his list of questions, have fun...

  1. Bought everyone in the pub/bar a drink? – I’m not Daddy Warbucks.
  2. Climbed a mountain? – Hell no, my first name may be William but I’m not a billy.
  3. Held a tarantula? – If’n I had, it would be dead now.
  4. Taken a morning shower with your man? – It’s been so long, I’m hearing a Madonna song.
  5. Been in love? – What’s Love got to do with it? Fine, Yes.
  6. Broken someone's heart? – Unfortunately.
  7. Had your heart broken? – Yes, by my higher power, a story for another time.
  8. Done a striptease? – Yes, without much of a tease.
  9. Bungee jumped? – Not yet.
  10. Watched a lightning storm at sea? – No, but I have witnessed water-spouts/tornado’s on the water.
  11. Stayed up all night long, and watched the sun rise? – Yes, by myself.
  12. Seen the Northern Lights? – In pictures.
  13. Gone to a huge sports game? – Plenty of times and talked all the way through them and missed most of the action.
  14. Grown and eaten your own vegetables? – Yes
  15. Slept under the stars? – I’ve danced with the devil in the pail moon light, does that count?
  16. Changed a baby's diaper? – Praise Jezus, No!
  17. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon? – Not yet.
  18. Watched a meteor shower? – Yes, with the devil himself.
  19. Gotten drunk on champagne? – Yes, ummm with the devil himself.
  20. Given money to charity? – Yes, and normally just one charity only.
  21. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope – I’m a nerd, of course I have.
  22. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment? – During an interview, when I realized that my pants ripped in the butt seam. NICE!
  23. Had a food fight? – Not in such a very long time, but it was fun.
  24. Bet on a winning horse? – No, I only bet on the losers.
  25. Taken a sick day when you're not ill? – Yes, they’re known as mental health days and are used to proactively fend off the need for sick days.
  26. Photocopied your butt or any other intimate body part? – I have not, *makes note on to-do list*.
  27. Held a lamb? – I don’t have my glasses on. I thought that said lamp, a thought, “what a queer question.” No I have not held a lamb.
  28. Gone skinny dipping? – Totally refreshing experience it is.
  29. Taken an ice cold shower? – Not ice cold.
  30. Seen a total eclipse? – of the sun or moon – moon, yes. Of the heart – yes that too.
  31. Ridden a roller coaster? – I hate and am very frightened by them, so I get on them whenever there is the opportunity to challenge my fear.
  32. Hit a home run? – Absolutely, I do all sorts of phenomenal feats while dreaming.
  33. Been arrested? – You can’t be arrested when you haven’t been caught.
  34. Visited all 50 states? – Who really has time for all that?
  35. Taken care of someone who was drunk? – No, but I’ve been on the receiving end.
  36. Stolen a street/highway sign? – Yes, while in College.
  37. Backpacked in Europe? – No, but I did get lost in Madrid, Spain all by lonesome.
  38. Taken a road-trip? – Yes, I like to waste gasoline and get lost… really!
  39. Taken a midnight walk on the beach – refer to skinny dipping.
  40. Gone sky diving – Not yet.
  41. Milked a cow? – Yes in grade school.
  42. Alphabetized your records? – OCD overdrive.
  43. Sung karaoke? – Oh, now that would just be sad.
  44. Lounged around in bed all day? – Lounge? Beds aren’t for lounging.
  45. Gone scuba diving? – Not yet, and not much interest in that.
  46. Danced in the rain? – I’ve played in puddles with my puppy before, does that count?
  47. Gone to a drive-in theater? – Yes, with my parents to see the “Apple Dumpling Gang” and “Candleshoe.”
  48. Started a business? – Only to fail, no way.
  49. Gotten married? – I dodged that bullet twice. Thank you, Jezus.
  50. Been in a movie? – A training video, yes. It was movie-like.
  51. Crashed a party? – Does one really “crash” a fraternity party?
  52. Gotten divorced? - No.
  53. Had sex in an unusual place? – Yes.
  54. Made cookies from scratch? – I’m not that gay.
  55. Gotten a tattoo? – Here he comes to save the day – Mighty Mouse Green Lantern will be done sometime in the near future.
  56. Been on television? – Would that count as sex in an unusual place?
  57. Had sex a public place? – Yes.
  58. Got so drunk you don't remember anything? – Yes, yes, yes, yes… and yes. Oh and another yes.
  59. Recorded music? – Yes.
  60. Had too much to drink at a party? – Yes.
  61. Bought a house? – Living in it now.
  62. Shaved or waxed your pubic hair off? – Yes, fun stuff.
  63. Been on a cruise ship? – No, not sure I want to do that.
  64. Spoken more than one language fluently? – Yes, long ago.
  65. Bounced a check? – Yes.
  66. Called or written your Congress person? – Yes, I think they refer to me as the “prick” by now.
  67. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over? – I have reinvented myself in a number of east coast cities.
  68. Sang loudly by your self in the car? – Yes, with the windows down and the tunes maxed out.
  69. Wrote articles for a large publication? – Not yet.
  70. Piloted an airplane? – Have you ever seen a grown man nekid, Johnny? No, I’ve not piloted a plane.
  71. Helped an animal give birth? – Hell no.
  72. Been fired or laid off from a job? – Yes, and it’s quite liberating.
  73. Won money on a T.V. game show? – Nope.
  74. Broken a bone? – My sister broke my nose, but that’s not a bone.
  75. Ridden a motorcycle? – ON.
  76. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced? – Brawk Brawk!
  77. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol? – No, yes and yes.
  78. Ridden a horse? – Yes, Belgian Mares.
  79. Had major surgery? – No. *finds wood to knock on*
  80. Had sex on a moving train? – Well, it wasn’t moving at the time, we were stuck somewhere near Woodbridge VA. The train lost power in the middle of summer and you couldn’t open the windows and it was hot and well, what else was there to do?
  81. Slept through an entire flight? – No, and I would never be able to sleep while flying.
  82. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states? – Nyet.
  83. Visited all 7 continents? – Who has money for that?
  84. Eaten sushi? – Bleck.
  85. Had your picture in the newspaper? – Yes, several times.
  86. Parasailed? – Not yet.
  87. Changed your name? – No, but I am also known as The Supreme Commander of the Universe.
  88. Dyed your hair? – Again, I’m not that gay.
  89. Been a DJ – No, ...I’m a follower of Christ. (let it sink in)

Now, YOU are TAGGED

No comments: