Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Monday, August 25, 2008

Invisible Blog Slacker


Blog Slacker

I've been feeling a bit lethargic and selfish with my time lately. The Olympics have also been grabbing a huge chunk of my attention. My dog has been needy and all oddly lovey. I'm still in a sorta me-time funk, so ya just need to bear with me. For now I think I'm going to go to bed early and listen to the thunder and rain drifty by this part of town. I trust you all are well.
*
I just need another day or two of Invisibility.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

hmmm... I often need the same type of me time, but I am the opposite and blog more... even during the nice little storm that watered my lawn for me... woo hooo!!!

JOEY said...

We will be waiting. Enjoy the "ME" time

indigo-orion said...

Nice to actually chat with you today.... dinner soon?