Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jason Lezak wrote me

You will recall that I was totally taken with Jason Lezak's performance in the Olympics. Yes, the other guy did really really well. But Jason Lezak really made his mark and was a true team player at the 2008 Summer Olympics. Also recall that I joined his fan club and was just silly about it. Well he's written me and has invited me to watch him on The Best Damn Sports Show Period. (written me via blog post - I can only hope he'd write me personally)
*
I'm there for you baby, I'll be watching!!! I don't have cable, but some way I'm gonna be all over a television watching you talk to just me and only me... bring it on sexy!!
*
I suppose you all can watch too. Check out the listing to watch Jason Lezak.

No comments: