Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Monday, August 4, 2008

blogger sadness

Is this a Haiku?
*
Internal errors
When uploading my picture
Blog constipation
*
A haiku has 3 lines that follow as 5 - 7 - 5 syllables. In the sense of a traditional Japanese haiku, I have failed. It doesn't incite a sense of nature, inner peace, and enlightenment. But it does evoke my internal grumble. I created a cute picture for a friend of mine I wanted to tickle. But the damn internal errors keeping my blog from uploading make it impossible at the moment. And I'm not computer savvy enough to know what frigging gremlins are causing it. Well Tom, you're going to have to wait until I do figure it out. But in the meantime, the date I had with your wife was fun, exciting... and involved a good ride.
*
Bring it on Cowboy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blog constipation - you're too funny :o)