Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bigfoot

Well, now is as good a time as any. I had a Bigfoot encounter. I was out on the western part of Richmond, Virginia; way out in the country. I was visiting friends on their copious acreage and it was late at night. I had slipped outside for a smoke and walked into the back yard, out quite a way. I was enjoying my smoke in the cool breeze watching the stars in the sky, so bright because I was far from the city lights.
*
Not long into my little walk I realized that I wasn't alone and could hear panting and heard the sound from different angles down around me. I realized at that moment I had been surrounded by wolves or wild dogs, and I was gonna be dinner. So you can imagine that my heart got to pounding and that I was rather scared. Right when I could sense one of the wolves was going to lunge, I heard a high pitched yelp, yelp, thud, yelp...
*
And suddenly I was being picked up by my side like I was folder under a business mans arm. I was being carried away and we picked up speed heading back to the house. Ever been picked up like a rag doll and run top speed, flopping all over the place not being able to balance yourself? It's a rather disconcerting feeling and I didn't have a clue what was going on. Just as quickly as I was picked up, I was set to rest on the back porch of my friends deck. Trying to catch my breath, I looked up to see a tall dark figure look at me and turn away and run into the darkness.
*
Holy crap, I had just been saved by Bigfoot. There could be no other explanation!
*
Then I woke up. True story, true dream!

1 comment:

JOEY said...

You should never leave the safety of the back porch when having a smoke. I lost all of my teeth in my last dream. I woke up and went to floss immediately.