- I bought a Dora the Explorer hoodie sweatshirt. It was just to cute to pass up. But I gave it to a 2 year old beauty that is a bigger fan.
- I went to her birthday celebration on a beautiful Saturday afternoon to watch her parade around as the most important person on the planet in a bright yellow dress.
- I'll secretly admit to the IKEA Swedish meatballs being a particular highlight. (urp!)
- Sunday I spent the early part of the day reading the paper and tending to domestic god duties.
- In the afternoon I headed over to Bon Air to visit with a chunk of my "Core" friends.
- Of course, one friend flamed in on the late side and tried to be the center of attention. I wasn't having that and loved trying to burst his bubble when the opportunity provided the best impact.
- His partner was, well... try as he might, he was boring.
- We had perfection grilled steaks and the host promptly bit down and broke a tooth on some gristle. And today that host has 7, count them 7 new holes in his head. Not just one tooth needed to come out, but 6 of it's brothers. Just in time to look fashionable for the sexy Las Vegas crowd he's about to rub shoulders with. But right now, he's suffering and spinning from drugs. Lucky bastard. I mean poor dear.
- My Monday was constantly interrupted by other people's issues. But I was not to undone by those matters. I was still running on the wonderful fumes of Friday's Fantastic news. One of my co-bitches, gee I did it again... co-workers has accepted a job a decent distance from me. I am elated. Now, if I can find a way to get rid of the (s)motherer, all would be perfect. But I think she on the verge of working her own way out. *dear jesus...*