Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Friday, September 12, 2008

Superlatives


I Would Be Voted Biggest Flirt

In school, I couldn't help but scope the halls for hotties. Oh and I did!!

I was well known for flirting and changing sweeties quicker than my underwear. Is this bot, part of FBI profiling?

And while I did break some hearts, no one really held that against me. Except this one psycho chic named Lisa, that insisted on calling me by a name that was not mine.

I was so charming, no one could be mad at me for long!
Well Mr. Devane could hold a grudge, but he was an asshole anyhow.

3 comments:

Breenlantern said...

But the big question is: Would you still be voted the biggest flirt today?

JOEY said...

And do you still scope the hall for hotties??

Michael said...

LOL @ goodlier :)