Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Jiminy Cricket !!


Jiminy Cricket was Pinocchio's conscience. And today I needed to call upon his charm so that I didn't lose my cool. I most definitely held back a "jesus christ" and a few other unpleasantries that would not have gone over well. My time this week could have been better spent on issues that would be completed by now. But no, I had to focus my attention on research for a state agency far to the south of Virginia. The person I am dealing with there has sufficiently pissed me right the fuck off. I have had to bend over backwards this week to get that "person" all the research they have demanded. I even consulted with the "internal" person I take my work to for final review to make sure of what had to be completed. I spent Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday and Today pulling, prodding, copying, editing, and pushing to get this done. Not just a few hours - almost the entire week. My research is all together and I send it out for review. The response I get is "you didn't need to do all this." What the hell? I asked you at the start to confirm what I needed to do, and you come back to me with that shit? Oh I was so fuming mad. I left the work on his desk and calmly requested him to whittle it down to what needed to be sent, and walked away. So now he gets to finger through a ream and a half of bullshit, cause I'm not doing it anymore. And you can fucking edit my correspondence down too, while your at it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh dear....

so not cool. well aren't you gald that is over with, now?

I bet it was like a.... nope, nevermind... people are eating breakfast after all.