Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Slice of Life

  1. I have a major sweet tooth right now. And one of my favorite candies are the Orange Pectin slices. I'm so glad I don't keep candy in the house (well rarely). Right about now I'd eat a huge bag of those sugary suckers.
  2. I woke up bright-eyed and ready to start my day at 3:00 a.m. on the dot. Why? I have no earthly idea. But I do know that I forced myself to go right back to sleep since I had another 3 hours of slumber love to work on. AENNNNK !! AENNNK !! AENNNK !! *Tell me that wasn't my alarm clock* Crud, it was my alarm clock - I could have sworn I just shut my eyes. But this time I woke up groggy! Ugh, I hate that.
  3. Work - aaaahhh, I put together an enormous packet of information for a yet another regulatory agency that thinks they are cute by continually asking for more and more information. This guy is going to think I crap information just for him. He's getting a 10 pound turd of literature to sniff through this time. And I can't possible even fart out another page.
  4. My daily ritual is bee-bopping home during lunch to let the solomonster out. Chilly, rainy and no snow (poor kelly) but there was plenty of white stuff all over the city. Fog, Fog and more Fog!!! It was so pretty. The fog was up at the tree level and not down on the roads. It was as if the city had a pretty white fluffy pillow resting on top of it. Why would that make people drive 35mph on the highway?
  5. Left work at 5:15 p.m. which is something I rarely get to do. aaah restful evening and I'm now going to watch the movie "1408".

4 comments:

Jadielady said...

I love those orange thingies too!!!
And I know exactly what you mean about waking up in the middle of the night ready to go, then groggy with the alarm.


Narbow.
the term for the inside part of your elbow

Unknown said...

you promised me snow!!! when??

Anonymous said...

orange slices? why have that when you can have JJ's original candied orange peel?

or bread?
or oatmeal cookies?

(hee hee)

Michael said...

Orange thingies...YUM!

I hate that when my alarm goes off, I feel like I've been hit by a truck. Yet on the weekends, I can pop out of bed naturally at the same exact time as refreshed as can be. What gives...