Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Rainbow Flag

My rainbow is intensely shaded black and orange.

**Rainbow Here, but it's a no show**

What it says about me

I am a strong person.
I appreciate mystery.
Others are amazed at how I don't give up.
I may meet people who are afraid of me.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.

Wow, my "rainbow" flag is really ugly. I like it! I am strong. I do appreciate mystery. I never give up, come on now - everyone say it - Can't Never Could Do Nothing! And some folks are afraid of me, which I find just silly. But I can be oddly defiant, unemotional, bossy and evil. But usually in a good way. Usually. *Hey wait a damn minute - I need more GREEN!* *stomps feet*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you do need more green in your life. I didn't make bread for us today. Perhaps tomorrow evening when I return from DC or Friday. I went through 25 lbs. of flour. More in my blog.

falne- v. aggressive adoration "S/HE was falne all over me."

Jadielady said...

"bossy and evil. But usually in a good way"
You keep telling yourself that bub.