- She's wants her own home
- She wants to have a child in about 5 years
- OMG - I can't remember what this one was. I'll get back to ya.
- She wants to record a country music album
- If she dies, she wants to go to heaven
Stephanie is the niece of a friend of mine. She's in town from the fine state of West Virginia for a few days. We took her to lunch and drove around a bit. She's a shy young lady. The type that speaks when she's only got something of value to say. WHATEVER! So I had to try to draw her out of her shell a bit if I was going to be a part of this. I was asking her all sorts of questions. This one question, "Tell me 5 of your hopes and aspirations" was the one that lasted the entire time we were together. The last one took the longest, but would make her grandmother proud.
Hopes and aspirations are not something I tend to focus on personally. But since I asked her this question, I figure I should create my own list:
- I hope and aspire to be a better friend to my friends and relative to my family members.
- I hope to have biological children of my own. I can't say I aspire to that goal, because I just don't see that happening.
- I aspire to live a healthier lifestyle.
- I aspire to be financial responsible and hope that I am making the right decisions.
- As a non-denominational Christian I hope to put off my entry into heaven for as long as possible. And since I am the Supreme Commander of The Universe I aspire to one of the larger more prominent cloud mansions overlooking my, ummm our, glorious neighborhood when that time comes.