Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Lazy Saturday


I prophesied yesterday that I was going to go to work and possible also hang with some friends to go see the movie Hellboy 2. And since I'm not known as the Great Oracle of Richmond's Homo-Heights, I was grossly incorrect about today. Today was also the area block party. I have never participated, and I did not participate again. I don't think I would have enjoyed myself because the music was a bit not to my liking.
*
Since I didn't win the Mega Millions lottery last night I did the only thing I could do. I played the roll of a couch potato and did a fair amount of napping and watching the television. I also watched the movie - The Golden Compass tonight. I didn't know that Sam Elliott was in this movie. I rather like him, but find the untamed mustache a bit much too look at sometimes. But he always evokes a desire in me to smoke a cigar. I didn't have any cigars in the house and it was too late to go out and get one. I'm not one for the cheap flavored cigars you can get at Walgreens and the like. I prefer the real McCoy. I know a lot about cigars from my Wine & Cigar selling days. Sometimes I miss the job, but not the bosses.
*
ooooh, I digressed. Well, not much else to blog about. Lazy days don't beget much brain power.

No comments: