Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Monday, July 21, 2008

Pinky and the Brain


I'm feeling a bit Pinky tonight.
Meaning I don't gots
brains enough to blog
but I am feeling
a little bit snarky.
*
*
*
*
*
  • I didn't sleep well last night putting me in a mood of 'tude.
  • But one co-worker in particular was oddly quiet today.
  • I was able to get work done without wanting to stab her.
  • At lunch I saw my neighbors rather huge breasts fall out of her swim suit bra-top (what's it called?). *my eye, my eyes!*
  • She fixed herself and chatted me up for 10 minutes.
  • Solly dog was all excited to have me let him out to pee, and PEE he did.
  • Had Wendy's for dinner - dude in front of me ordered for an army or frat house.
  • Chatted with Hrymuslbear friend - he's fun.
  • Chatted with Canzfan26 - Ice Fan mommy extraordinaire.
  • Chatted with Jadielady - She really has something to blog about. Not sure she will tho.
  • Chatted with IndigoOrion - she's a bit tipsy from burning dinner and will rest well.
  • Watched Nashville Star (country American Idol) - Will never make that mistake again.
  • Watching CSI Miami to laugh at the funny angles they cam David Caruso in, and because he's such a wonderfully horrible actor it's funny.
  • Wonders how Aki/Australia is and if her solar panels are keeping her warm this winter?
  • Also ponders, how many days until autumn? But too lazy to count.
  • I did design-a-doodle at cheezdoodles.com

4 comments:

idiotboy said...

NAAAAAARF!!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

well, yes, i was a bit tipsy, what of it? can't a girl get tipsy in her own house?

now it is time to get to work. adios!

JOEY said...

Blinded by the huge breasts- Poor baby!

I made the same mistake with Nashville Star a while back. Never again.

The CSI Miami line is too funny. A coworker and I were trying to do are best "Serious Horacio voice" just the other day.

Jadielady said...

The same thing we do everyday Pinky. We're going to take over the world.
And no, I'm not going to blog about it, just in case.