Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Saturday, July 5, 2008

My Dark Side

I am Doctor Doom - 79%
Notice the Green theme... hee hee!
Blessed with smarts and power but burdened by vanity.
This is my Evil Breakdown:

70% Apocalypse ....68% Lex Luthor ....57% The Joker

57% Juggernaut .....55% Magneto .........55% Mr. Freeze

53% Green Goblin .46% Kingpin ...........45% Two-Face

43% Venom ............41% Poison Ivy ......40% Catwoman

39% Dark Phoenix .36% Riddler .........29% Mystique

I had to edit it a bit from the Html provided by the site. It seemed to want to make it REALLY huge on my blog-post. So I tapped into Doom's mind and dumbed it down a bit.

http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/villain

2 comments:

JOEY said...

I was 68% Lex Luthor and I forget the rest of them.

Anonymous said...

I was Mystique. I wanted to be Cat Woman :o)