Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Black - Darkness - Nothingness

I possess the power to create blackness.
I own a spectrum sucking device.
It is my digital camera.
---
I have taken a series of pictures on the camera and have finally figured out how to download them to my computer. On the camera, they sort of looked "hard to see." After I downloaded them, they are more hard to see. So the black hole that is my brain is going to have to figure out how to make better use of the camera. There was a somewhat decent picture of me, but I'm to vain to post it because I'm more vain than my ugly mugshot warrants. And I think I look like the great pumpkin. This camera adds 10 pounds to each of my cheeks. (the cheeks on my face, Kelly). You'll have to wait a bit longer for pictures of things that are important to me. So, in the spirit of blackness, here are a few of my favorite black things (click 'em):

No comments: