Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Monday, February 4, 2008

Indigo Girls


The Indigo Girls were to perform at Richmond's Byrd Theater on Wednesday February 6th. The concert has been postponed due to illness. While I regret that one or both is sick; I am actually relieved because now I can plan for their new date to perform. That day has not been scheduled yet, but I'll be all over it.
When I lived on the outskirts of Atlanta (in my really sexy days) I was one of their hidden groupies. When they were just "coming out" so to speak, I went to all of their local jams which often included performances by Kristen Hall and Wendy Bucklew. If you're not familiar with either of those ladies, then I suggest that you get familiar. While I'd like to put some of their music on the blog, I'm still a novice and well - I just don't know how to do that yet. And, shame on me - I use dial up. It would take me forever and a day or two. So, I'll be haunting http://ticketstobuy.com/store/ to see when the Indigo Girls are re-scheduled. On that day I'll be "Closer to Fine," especially if they sing "Chicken Man" for me.
*slaps my hand for not knowing they were scheduled in the first place - shame on me.*
Amy and/or Emily, get better soon. Tablespoon of honey...

No comments: