Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Red Lobster


OH YEAH !!! I went to the Red Lobster on West Broad Street tonight and I am sated. This is about more birthday stuff because I was given a $25 gift certificate to the Red Lobster... because I'm totally awesome and Lisa Romanello loves me. I used this card along with the $25 gift certificate that Lisa gave me for Christmas. So I ate rather well on that $50 smackers. And my friend Wayne ate well too, cause he's a very good friend of mine that DOESN'T forget my birthday. We ate like king's!!! We totally did not do dessert, but wanted too.
And I'm stuffed like a crab cake... Don't tell my doctor, or he'd have a hissy.
MMMmmmmmmm, yummy Cheese Bread. Thank you Lisa Romanello. Not too worry, I'll let you touch my butt again soon.
***Almost forgot: Ask for Katrina - That waitress is so nice ***

No comments: