Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Reflex



If you are expecting me to talk about Duran Duran right now then you would be mistaken. Though I proudly admit, I love that band.
I'm here to share this fun little link about your Eye-Hand Coordination. Check out this link and see if you're faster than the sheep. Enter the Reflex.
I'll tell ya, the stinking little sheep are faster than I thought they would be. And there's a few that really goofed on me with Fake moves. I probably played with this 20-30 times. and I never got past the middle rating.
I suppose now I understand my slow reaction time to the rogue gunman on I-64 West near the Staples Mill Road Exit in June 2007. I wasn't quick enough to get his license plate number, but thankfully I was quick enough to not be physically shot myself. Wish I could say the same for my left-side back seat window of my car. And oh yes, since I'm still pissed off about it, the State Police's reaction time sucks as well. It took an hour and a half for them to show up. Add to that directionally challenged. They thought Staples Mill Road was out near the Airport, about 10 durn miles away. Butt-wipes.

No comments: