Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Collisions



Well it looks like I'm on a food blogging binge at the moment. My mouth collided with the Collisions variety of Doritos:

But you may want to check the actual Dorito's link. Sadly, my computer and also my dial-up connection hinder proper loading.

Tonight I was enjoying the first on the list. Wow, these are fantastic. Food Lion, or grub kitty as it is affectionately knicknamed by several friends and me has had them on sale 2 for the price of one. Run - don't walk. Except you Kelly, I don't want to be blamed for ruining your girlish figure.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't worry... I hate food kitty and Burger King, McD's and Taco Bell killed me the last two days with fries and burritos... doritoes do sound good now..hmmmm