Something wasn't quite right yesterday. Today it was even worse and very noticeable. First I wasn't really feeling all that great. But that wasn't it. Next, I was in the shower and the soothing hot water was cascading over my skin (Thomas it's not that kind of blog...). This smell just kind of hit the back of my nose. It was that sort of ick smell. Then some water got in my mouth and I was overcome with the Bleck - Patooey - YUK, combination smell and taste. The experience was just foul. It happens several times a year. There is only one entity to blame. And I know I should be happy about it. But I just hate it. The City of Richmond has once again thoughtfully added Chlorine to our water at a disgustingly high concentration. Some warning would have been nice.