Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Carnage

The Resident Evil Within Me
I finally got tired of feeling run down. I've been sick since early April with only a few good days. And my friend Lisa, a nurse, ordered me to call my doctor.
***
I called for an appointment and saw him today at 12:15pm. I was there until 2:00pm getting the full doctor work over. *wish that were the case* But, in the end, I'm still a very sick person. Wow, that was two double entendre's there, did you catch them?
***
After work, I was sent to a local hospital for further testing. The end result is that the demon inside me is pneumonia. The functional kind, referred to as walking pneumonia. Fun stuff, but I'm also a bit more advanced in the sickness and have been given some serious drugs to kill it. Here's to me getting healthier and not being such a "dude" about going to the doctor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hemorrhoids :-)

JOEY said...

Sorry to hear that you have to deal with pneumonia. My Mom had it once and it's not fun. Get better soon!

Anonymous said...

LOL. NO. Hemorrhoids = Lilies of the Valley.