Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Guacamole



Guacamole is another word usually far from my vocabulary. Normally I don't care for the stuff. But I got a hankering for it this afternoon and I don't know why. This is sort of like my relationship with bananas. Normally I detest bananas, but I have come to realize that when my potassium levels are low I get a craving, almost a deep yearning for the yellow fruit. So there must be something about guacamole that I must have needed.
I went to the Grub Kitty and got some to go with baby carrots. Well I wasn't so thrilled about the combination so I had to break out the pretzels. But I did enjoy the guacamole and I think that need has been sated... for now.
-
It was sort of a weird weekend for me. I try to keep to a general routine mostly because of my wonder-mutt. It started getting thrown off when I went out for dinner and drinks with some friends late Friday. Not to worry, I drank responsibly. On the way home I witnessed a car accident. I was the epitome of the existentialist. I ignored it and went home. It was late, probably involved two drunks, wasn't a huge accident and the fact that I had been drinking did occur to me. I woke up Saturday morning and felt fine. Was going to go into work to do the needful and after I had my shower I started getting a headache that just kept getting worse. So I responded to my bodies quest for rest and slept the day away. The Sunday morning ritual of reading the newspaper was delayed for the need to go to work. At work a better part of the day and blah blah blah, out of whack. Now I'm doing laundry late on a Sunday as usual.
-
Declan wouldn't be doing laundry this late. Which reminds me; bring on your suggestions and only expect to see him once a week.

No comments: