Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mexico Restaurant


The mystery has been solved. Several days ago I posted about guacamole. I did not know why I was having a craving for the green goo. The answer: I was craving Mexican food. In particular, I was wanting my favorite meal at that restaurant. Most of the time I order the same thing there; Arroz con Mariscos, or rice with seafood. Basically is shrimp and scallops on a bed of rice and a side of guacamole dolloped on top of lettuce. I like to sprinkle some habañero sauce over it to give some fire flavor.
-
I called my friend Lee tonight and we went there for dinner. Yes, that is why I was craving the guacamole. My meal was so yummy. I fired it up a notch higher than normal and by the end of my meal I was sweating. That is so much fun... Olé.

1 comment:

JOEY said...

I love the phrase " A Fiesta for your mouth". Thats my kind of restaurant!!!