Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Friday, May 9, 2008

Dirtwoman

--
His name is Donnie "Dirtwoman" Corker. He is running for Mayor of Richmond, Virginia 2008.
Read this article from Style Weekly, October 10, 2007.
--
I'm not yet ready to make a comment, but the referenced article does say...
-
"He (corker) says he believes voters
will look to the future
and not at his past
when they cast their votes
in November 2008."
-
I can't help but think that he's over estimating the Richmond voters.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know I know... but to run for mayor you have to come up with 500 signatures (no problem), but you also have to have something like $3000 too... I am a bit shy in that department... though i would like to have the huge salary.... but I would be willing to reconsider with the right funding and campaign manager...