Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm a bird! I'm a plane! I'm a choo-choo train!


Murdock from the A-Team cracked and still cracks me up. But his type of craziness had a bit of reality to a crazy world.
-
On any typical day, I don't feel rested, but I did today. Today, my breakfast was "spot-on." People actually said hello back, with the exception of one chilly witch of a midget woman. Two people were out, and I was not bothered by their incessant chatter. The entire day was peaceful. Oh, with the exception of one kind gentleman that simple did not want to listen to reason. He preferred to listen to the incorrect information of an incompetent boob. But that is not my concern. I gave him my wonderfully emphatic "NO" and I moved on. I received some awesome assistance from two amazing minds and one not so bright bulb, that helped me resolve a messy sticky icky situation. I bought the group lottery tickets today having forgotten the money. I actually went home for lunch, went back to work to get the money and go get the tickets and still made it back on time *woot*. Here's to hopefully winning $166 million, but I doubt even this day could be THAT good. The best part - I made it to the vacuum shop at 5:29pm and purchased their very last brush attachment. The little brusher sucker cost $9.95. But, I needs the precious. So today - it seems many of my plans have come together. ...shoot, wish I could keep two chatty people out from work just one more day.

No comments: