Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Lawn care



Yesterday I mowed my lawn. I was suppose to rain late last night. I didn't see any signs of that happening. It was also supposed to rain today as well. Not a drop until it was passed dark and even then just sprinkles. I love weathermen, they are so predictably inaccurate. Let's pay them more, shall we?
-
I also mowed my neighbors front yard. It was a selfish move. I do it because, if I have an OCD, it's jagged lawns. If I only cut mine, then my neighbors lawn would have looked awkward. I can't have that. I live on a corner lot, so it's more noticeable. He has on occasion mowed my lawn when I was under the weather. So I like to think, they think, I'm being neighborly. I just being... well is selfish the right word here.
-
He thanked me today, which was nice. Throwing in a sideways hunt for a thank you for himself, when he mowed my lawn while I was in NY, and there had been a lot of rain. Ummmm, I did thank you for that Mr. Dude. But okay, I'll play your game *Thank you for that. That was awfully kind of you.* (thinking in my crazy brain - now, would you stop draining your rainwater into my yard?)

1 comment:

JOEY said...

You are serious about that lawn! And it always seems to rain right before you plan to mow or right after you actually mow. Bummer.