Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Random Thunks

  1. A training class has disrupted my mornings all week. I have been unable to find my groove in the second half of the day.

  2. A Robin flew into my house through my back patio sliding glass doors that I left open. It said hello and left. What is it with birds this year?

  3. My Firecracker bulbs are coming up already. One plant as a bud on it. I thought these were summer bulbs. Has Al Gore been in my back yard? It's an inconvenient truth that these are growing so early.

  4. The arrest I witnessed yesterday was unfortunate. I have no emotion over the issue. To me it was not sad.

  5. On Monday I yelled at my neighbor's son for kicking his dog. Last night I did the same. Tonight I saw his mother and told her. Oops! It was the neighbor boy across the street. I apologized to her son. Karma sucks. But the dog is safe.

  6. Someone is littering on my lawn. Stop it!! *Kelly, keep your neighbor to yourself!*

  7. Daddy sent me the addresses for all my family. I had lost them all by keeping them on ONE disc that went and got itself damaged somehow. Nice, I can send my Christmas Cards! *woot*

  8. Raspberry slathered white chocolate cheesecake... YUM. *I'm not diabetic today it's okay*

  9. The guy in front of me at McDonald's today order a double cheeseburger with no ketchup. *again, I'm not diabetic today, so it's alright, back off* And why? Ketchup is killer on the double cheeseburger, shameful.

  10. Jadie's feeling under the weather. Please wish her well. She rocks, and saved a messed up contract for me today!!

  11. Declan is going to need an artistic rendering. Note to self: find an artist.

  12. Nobody will believe in you unless you believe in yourself. (Liberace, 1919-1987)

No comments: