Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

GEN H-4

It's a single occupant Helicopter
***
Click on the "helicopter" and you can learn more about it. I think it appealed to me because I saw Iron Man yesterday. And well, it appeals to the little boy in me that wants to fly. I would totally love to have one of these bad-boys. I was watching the news this morning and they were showing this creation. It was sort of like listening to a song on the way to work and you end up whistling it all day. Except I can't whistle a helicopter, so I just kept thinking about it in my brain. I was stuck on the "thwop-thwop-thwop" of the blades. During lunch, I came home to walk my dog and overhead was a BIG-boy helicopter swooping by my neighborhood. And well, again, I got to thinking about the teeny helicopter. So I knew I had to blog about it tonight/now.
***
Problem: Estimated cost is $58,000.00 U.S. Dollars
*sigh* ...It was just a dream, anyhow.

No comments: