Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Friday, May 23, 2008

Time Off



Any doctor knows that if their patients wait long enough, most of their ailments will go away with just a little bit of time. Well, this junk in my lungs can get a move on already.
-
<--- But, I'm starting to look even more like myself.
-
The heavy-head feeling and the weakness have gone away. I'm just left with the congestion to clear and the drippy sneezy nose to dry up. What? Why write about this? Well it's my blog, that's why.
-
It's now Memorial Day weekend. I am not traveling. I am spending time relaxing with only a few items on my "must do" list. I believe I'll be going to see Iron Man on Monday. That should be the highlight of the 3-days off.
-
I do have an exciting piece of news to report... but I'll keep you hanging until tomorrow. And stop looking at the nipples.

2 comments:

JOEY said...

I can't wait for the exciting news. Sorry about the nagging cold you have. Maybe you need to try a Netti pot.

Anonymous said...

Just so you know...I think I caught what you have. My head is feeling heavy and I have conjestion and I'm sneezing ALOT.

Actually, my whole face seems swollen.

And, when I cough, it feels like my head is going to literally explode. So, I put my hands on either side of my head and push in slightly when I cough. It helps alot. Did that happen with you, too?

I hate to be sick on THREE day holiday weekend. But, as you said I won't have to waste any CTO days whle trying to survive it.

What meds have you taken to help get over it?