Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Monday, May 12, 2008

Vacuum Brush



For the past several weeks I have been hunting for a vacuum brush attachment. After visiting countless stores, I was beginning to feel like Elmer Fudd hunting that Wascally Wabbit. THEN - it dawned on me. There's a vacuum shop nearby work. Rats, the parking was full at lunch, nothing to be found. Durn that tiny little shopping outlet. So I was slightly delayed after work, but headed on over to the store. Folks this is a retail shop!!! Why on earth would they close at 5:30pm. That's akin to those horrid banking hours. How can working people get anything accomplished after they leave their jobs. Ugh, so I have to go back tomorrow. I just hate the bother of having to make multiple stops for something so mundane as a vacuum brush. What's really going to suck (pardon the pun) is that I'm absolutely positive that once I have purchased this little sucker helper... I'll find the attachment, that is currently lost in the wide open space that is my HOUSE! ssshhhhhh be vewwwy vewwwy qwuiwet, I'm stiwl huntin'!!

3 comments:

Jadielady said...

And to think, back in the day people slammed the door on friendly folks trying to sell them :)

JOEY said...

This post is just creepy. We have been looking for a vacuum attachment for 3 weeks. I have been to Home Depot, Bed Bath and Beyond, Linens and Things and Target and NOTHING. I am glad I am not the only one!!! What a Co-eeen-ee-deenk!

Anonymous said...

If you have a vacuum cleaner repair and parts store it is wise not to get one of these plastic bristle brushes as the bristles deform rather quickly. the best brushes are the horse hair vacuum brushes which seem to last 4 ever. They will cost u 2-3 times as much but you get what you pay for, plus they are much less apt to leave fine scratches if you are doing something delicate.