Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Aki


From work I have a email buddy, having helped her out with a problem. This blog is a bit lopsided because I am combining two thoughts. One being my buddy in Australia. Being at home at the moment, I believe she is from the Sydney area (map above) and her name is Aki. I thought of her today because (second) I visited my daily puppy site and found an adorable puppy by the same name. Both Aki's are international movers. Aki the human has lived all over the globe. And Aki the puppy was born in Taiwan and moved to the United States.
-
Aki the human is due an email from me. Normally I do not have continuous emails between customers at work. Aki is funny and she is a delight to correspond with. While her dilemma started out problematic, she was always kind and gracious.
-
I love the picture of Aki the canine puppy. Especially the running pose with the flower in it's mouth. It's mischievous, playful and energetic. Sort of how I envision Aki the human. Yes, I think I'll email her tomorrow/Monday.

No comments: