Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Virginia General Assembly


I do not understand politics.
I do not understand the people that represent me/us.
There used to be a term given to politicians that represented their constituents irregardless of their own views. The word that was used was "Statesmen." Or at least that is my understanding.
All I see are selfish bickering time-wasting bodies that are in the General Assembly.
-
The General Assembly has been in session since mid-January. I'm sure they have completed a lot for good. I'm also fairly certain that they have made decisions they have no business making decisions on. But what I don't understand is this, and I would like to know the answer:
-
Why doesn't the General Assembly focus on the State Budget as their first item on the agenda. And until that is complete, not move onto the other items at hand?
-
Your move...

No comments: