Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Sunday, March 23, 2008

D-TV

Thomas - Thomas - Thomas, don't worry, it's still a year away. Shyeah!
----
But my box is going to go black. I won't be able to see my shows I like on channel 12/NBC, channel 6/CBS, and my fuzzy channel 8/ABC. I can't get some of the other local channels because my rabbit ears just are not "bunnie" enough. *Hey wait, why are you scrunching your nose up like that?* Oh, I see, you're a cable TV snob - something like a snooty wine connoisseur. Well, fine be that way. Verizon is an available option, sure, but they won't get my business because I think they charge to much. Comcast won't get my business, much for the same reason but they also over billed me once long ago and refused to credit me. Cavalier would get my business but I am apparently 800 silly feet away from being able to be connected for going on 2 years straight now.
-
I am considering Direct TV. So don't give up hope yet. But in the meantime I did sign up for the DTV converter box coupon program. If you are in the situation similar to me, you may need to consider this option provided below. So hook that bad boy up to your "box" and it will at least help you get the local channels on 02/17/2009. Even if you have cable or satellite TV, you might consider getting a DTV converter in the event the trusty cable/satellite company goes down.
-
Need a DTV coupon that will only help pay for a portion of the converter box?


No comments: