Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Janet Jackson - SNL

I have been a Janet Jackson fan ever since she made my little sister cry. At the time, Janet was playing a physically abused child on the TV Sitcom "Good Times." I thought Janet was cute then and I think she is absolutely gorgeous now. Me and a lot of other folks, but this is about me. The others can write their own nonsense. Well, my-Janet is sick with the flu right now. I have been much anticipating her performance on this weeks Saturday Night Live show. You can well imagine that I am disappointed. I'm even more disappointed with her replacement. The brainiacs that be, have replaced Queen Janet with the ultra annoying Mariah Carey. Bleck!! I guess I'll be going to bed early this Saturday night.

No comments: