Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Queen of the Jungle



"I mean - What the Hell?"
I went to O'Charley's with a friend this evening. I really enjoy how expressive my friend is when she's expressing herself. Now, to be clear, we tend to have conversations that border on the weird, bizarre and frankly... well, just not right. We sat in the bar area and drank respectfully. It was loud thank goodness cause we tore a hole straight through reality with some of our conversations. Thankfully no one appeared to over hear us talk about life issues and nonsense. Certainly there was no rhyme or reason to what we were discussing at times. Some moments did entail work related anecdotes that would have only made sense to us. But if you work with us, yes we were probably talking about YOU and having quite a good time. It was all good, not to worry. And I think she and I were the two best looking people in there. Which frankly, happens to me all the time. It's late, good night.

2 comments:

Jadielady said...

Oh geeze, I can only imagine what kinds of wild tales come from my stories.

Unknown said...

Hmmm... I had the same experience last week when getting my toes and tails done... being the most attractive people in the room is tough sometimes and requires mucho alcohol...