Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Thursday, March 20, 2008



I had a few questions today:
--
  1. Why did everyone wake up late today making traffic hell?
  2. Why was the carbonation on the diet coke fountain machine turned up so stinking high?
  3. Why did he wear those ugly red shoes?
  4. Why must she wear panties under those horrendously tight pants?
  5. If you sprinkle when you tinkle, why can't you be neat and wipe the seat?
  6. Did I really expect to get out from work at 5 pm?
  7. Since Christianity was borne from Judaism, why aren't Jewish Holidays in the USA celebrated as national holidays too?
  8. Why doesn't my dog think to scratch my back?
  9. Was Jeremiah really a bull frog?
  10. If tomorrow turns out to be a really bad day, is it still Good Friday?

--

And if you're wondering... Yes... I thunk all those thoughts today.

Par for the course, in my world. Join me?

No comments: