I had a few questions today:
- Why did everyone wake up late today making traffic hell?
- Why was the carbonation on the diet coke fountain machine turned up so stinking high?
- Why did he wear those ugly red shoes?
- Why must she wear panties under those horrendously tight pants?
- If you sprinkle when you tinkle, why can't you be neat and wipe the seat?
- Did I really expect to get out from work at 5 pm?
- Since Christianity was borne from Judaism, why aren't Jewish Holidays in the USA celebrated as national holidays too?
- Why doesn't my dog think to scratch my back?
- Was Jeremiah really a bull frog?
- If tomorrow turns out to be a really bad day, is it still Good Friday?
And if you're wondering... Yes... I thunk all those thoughts today.
Par for the course, in my world. Join me?