Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Health

Breads and Cereals Group
Vegetables and Fruit Group
Milk, Yogurt and Cheese Group
Meat, Beans and Nuts Group
Fats, Oils and Sweets Group
-------
Basic stuff right?
You learned about this in grade school.
But as an adult it can be daunting to control.
I know, because I'm a carbohydrate freak.
------------------------------------------------------------
Most of the people I know do not eat a balanced diet, myself included. I know how to, I just get into a pattern of doing what I do and forget to focus. Work becomes all important and I fail to concentrate on the personal. I need or prefer fast and fast means less thinking about content. It's really not very hard to sit down and plan out your meals. But it's so much easier to pop into a drive-thru and get the quick meal. I think I need more brain-power. I'll call him "Will."
-
You may want to consider calculating the following: BMI Index
Nooooooooooo !!!!!!

No comments: