Mighty Mouse GL

Mighty Mouse GL
Avatar

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Time Travel



The dork in me was inspired to think about time travel this evening. And I was wondering, were it possible to time travel; where would I go? Or rather, which way would I go. Would I decide to go back in time or go forward in time. The fantastical side of me wants to venture way out into the future to see what really happens to man and woman-kind.
-
It then occurred to me that I was giving into my Science Fiction inner focused geek. What I really want to see is the past. Now mind you, I'm not limiting you to one travel trip. In my time travel universe you can do it over and over again. You will travel safely and unseen; again, my time travel universe.
-
With those parameters, I'd want to start at the beginning. Give me the site of the Big Bang or the molding hands of Yahweh, temporal aliens from an alternate reality planting primordial ooze all over the place. No matter, I want to see it as it all started. And you, what direction do you "really" want to travel and why? I bet I dream fun tonight.

No comments: